This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act, 2000”), the applicable rules thereunder and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures
The domain name www.ordofy.com, (hereinafter referred to as “Platform” or “ORDOFY”) including the related mobile site and mobile application is owned and operated by MRK INNOAPPS PRIVATE LIMITED, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, with its registered office at 612, 15 TH MAIN, BASAVESHWARA NAGAR 3 RD STAGE 1 ST BLOCK, BANGALORE 79.
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of ORDOFY Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not use any ‘deep-link’, ‘page-scrape’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’, automatic device, program, algorithm, methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy, monitor any portion of the Platform or content or in any way reproduce, or circumvent the navigational structure, presentation of the Platform, or any content to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to bar any such activities.
2. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, other systems, networks connected to the Platform, server, computer, network, or the services offered on or through the Platform by hacking, password ‘mining’, or any other illegitimate means.
3. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform or breach the security, authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace information on any other user of or visitor to Platform (including any account on the Platform that is not owned by you) or to its source or exploit the Platform, any service, information made available, or offered by or through the Platform in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information (including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information) provided by the Platform.
4. You shall not make any negative, denigrating, or defamatory statement(s)/comment(s) about us, the brand name or domain name used by us, including the terms ORDOFY, MRK INNOAPPS PRIVATE LIMITED, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of ORDOFY or goodwill associated with such trade, service marks or trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or ORDOFY’s systems, networks, or any systems or networks connected to ORDOFY.
5. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform, any transaction being conducted on the Platform or any other person’s use of the Platform.
6. You shall not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message, transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform, or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are or represent someone else or impersonate any other individual or entity.
7. You may not use the Platform or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the ToU or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of ORDOFY and/or others.
8. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the rules thereunder as applicable and amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, Central Goods and Services Tax Act, Food Safety and Standards Authoritty of India (FSSAI), relevant State Goods and Services Tax Act or Union Territories Goods and Services Tax Act and Custom Duty, Local Levies as may be applicable) and obtain the necessary licences and permits regarding your use of our Platform, service and/or tools and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force. In particular you shall ensure that if any of your items listed on the Platform qualifies as an "Antiquity" or "Art treasure" as defined in the Act ("Artwork"), you shall indicate that such Artwork is "non-exportable" and sold subject to the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972, and shall ensure that it is not delivered to any buyer at any place outside India.
9. You shall strictly comply with the ORDOFY trade compliance terms.
11. From time to time you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other users on the Platform in any manner.
12. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users acquired/via the Platform. It shall be a violation of the ToU to use any information obtained from the Platform in order to harass, abuse, or harm others or contact, advertise and sell to or solicit persons other than those who have chosen to buy from you. You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons who have provided information or material on the Platform) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with the investigation of an alleged illegal activity or its solicitation and/or response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorized us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, at our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the material posted on the Platform. ORDOFY shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any content that violates or is alleged to violate any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of the ToU. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIAL YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND YOUR INDEPENDENT COMMUNICATION WITH THE BUYERS AND OTHER SELLERS, REGARDLESS OF FORM. Please be advised that such content posted does not reflect ORDOFY’s views. In no event shall ORDOFY assume or have any responsibility or liability for any content posted on the Platform or claims, damages, or losses resulting from its use and/or appearance of it on the Platform. You hereby represent and warrant that you have necessary rights to all the content you provide and all information it contains and that such content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any misleading, libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
ORDOFY respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to ORDOFY at email@example.com.